- Wed, Apr 22https://wacnh.org/
- Fri, Mar 13RUSI - Royal United Services InstituteMar 13, 2020, 10:00 AM GMTRUSI - Royal United Services Institute, 61 Whitehall, Westminster, London SW1A 2ET, UKDr. Soner Cagaptay will join the Royal United Services Institute in London, UK to discuss Erdogan's Empire and Ankara's evolving ties with the U.S., Europe, the Balkans, Central Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Thu, Mar 12Theatre By The Lake
- Tue, Jan 21European Parliament Members' Salon
- Mon, Sep 30The American University in Cairo
Royal United Services Institute
March 13, 2020
Dr. Soner Cagaptay joined the Royal United Services Institute in London, UK to discuss Erdogan's Empire and Ankara's evolving ties with the U.S., Europe, the Balkans, Central Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
The Crisis of Modern Turkey
Words by the Water Festival, Keswick UK
March 12, 2020
Dr. Soner Cagaptay joined the Theatre by the Lake Words by the Water Festival in Keswick, UK to discuss Turkey's foreign policy trajectory under President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
‘Erdogan’s Empire’: Continuity and 'Revolution’ in Turkish Foreign Policy in the Middle East?
October 17, 2019
The Center for Middle Eastern Studies at Harvard University hosted Dr. Soner Cagaptay to discuss Erdogan's Empire: Turkey and the Politics of the Middle East.
The American University in Cairo Middle East Studies Center
American University in Cairo
September 30, 2019
The American University in Cairo Middle East Studies Center hosted Dr. Soner Cagaptay to discuss his new book, titled Erdogan's Empire: Turkey and the Politics of the Middle East. The discussion was moderated by Dr. Adel El-Adawy.
Ralph J. Bunche Library Speaker Series
U.S. Department of State
September 25, 2019
The Ralph J. Bunche Library at the U.S. Department of State hosted a discussion with Dr. Soner Cagaptay for a comprehensive look at President Erdogan's neo-Ottoman foreign policy and the way he has defiantly tried to reestablish Turkey as a standalone power.
Erdogan's Empire: The Evolution of Turkish Foreign Policy
The Washington Institute for Near East Policy
September 24, 2019
To discuss Dr. Soner Cagaptay's new book, Erdogan’s foreign policy calculus, and its implications for bilateral relations, The Washington Institute hosted a Policy Forum with the author, who was joined by Amanda Sloat, Molly Montgomery, and Tomasz Hoskins. Institute executive director Robert Satloff moderated the event.